Wednesday 22 April 2015

Review:The Girl with All the Gifts

                                                       
                                                                     
I read the excerpt and it sounded very interesting so I added it to my 2015 reading list. I must say that it didn't disappoint me at all. From the beginning till the end it is an engaging and mesmerizing story. Okay, the beginning felt like The WW Zombie, and then the middle part had loads of similarities with The Walking Dead but with way more action and thriller. But I guess all zombie stories are similar in a way...although, The Girl With All The Gifts is one of the best I've come across. I liked the ending and how each and every thing was explained and covered to give the reader satisfying feeling. It's definitely a page turner and wouldn't disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment